Vintage Parker 51 Pens - The Classic Fountain Pen
Our most popular vintage Parker 51 pen is this Aerometric Mk1 with the Classic steel cap or the Custom rolled gold cap and rounded end to the barrel as shown here. This model, with many variations, was in production in the USA and UK from around 1948 to the late 1960s
In 1969, Parker UK introduced the Mk2 which is most easily distinguished from the Mk1 by having a squared off end to its barrel and a Parker 61 type clip. In the mid 1970s the Mk3 was introduced.
Parker 51 Sales and Servicing
- Parker 51s for sale
- Our most popular 51 - Parker 51 Classic with a choice of colours and nibs
- Parker 51 Repairs and Servicing
- David Shepherd's book on the Parker 51
- Detailed history of the Parker 51 on David Nishimura's site
- The Parker 51 colour range on Tony Fishier's site
- How did the Parker 51 get its name?